Wednesday 11 January 2012

j a n u a r y e l e v e n t h


January 11th will forever be known as DRESS DAY! I can't tell you how excited I was to open my mailbox and see that my Christmas package from Dove had finally arrived!
I've always had this dream of filling my closet with adorable cotton dresses that fit me just so. Life will be better now that I'm adorable every day. Things will get done with sound effects (like *ding! And *whee!) and all will be right in the world.

I was thrilled to discover that all three dresses fit like a glove and flatter me in all the right ways. Plus, they button down for nursing the toddler! FANTASTIC!

A skip in my step today! A skip, indeed.

I bought the Congenial CutieBeautiful Possibilities and Feeling Scent-immental from modcloth.com. All worth every penny! The fabrics are silky and smooth and feel wonderful.

4 comments:

  1. OMG I have to shop there! Ps you look ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Suvannah! I feel pretty darned adorable. :)
    The shop is amazing. Plus, if you take your measurments and compare them to the size chart, it's pretty accurate. They also say if their clothing sizes big or small, which is helpful. Each item of clothing has reviews from consumers on the website, so you can see what people thought of their purchase. Sometimes people include pictures and measurements as well! Awesome. Cweth was amazed that ALL 3 things I bought fit beautifuly. That never happens at the mall! But I was very careful with my selections and know my body well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG THOSE DRESSES!!!! That last one! I WANT IT! Will you post pics of it on as well???

    ReplyDelete