Tuesday 31 January 2012

j a n u a r y t h i r t i e t h


Last night I was talking to Dove about how I want my life to be full of soft places to land. Every room in the house, soft places to land. And I want to be a soft place to land for our children, our family and my friends.
This little gift to myself is a good start.

. Am I ever glad I have the sweetest husband ever, because I am going to live in this sweater. I wish you could feel how soft it is. Just come over and feel me it. So very, very soft.

Shopping on Etsy is a pleasant experience. If you haven't tried it yet, I encourage you to do so.  Especially while living in a small town, where boutique shopping is not an option. I mean, did you see the adorable note that came with it? It's a piece of art! The personal touches make me so happy. This is the first time I've bought myself clothing on Etsy, and I'm thrilled to bits with this sweater! I want some of their comfy pants, too. In time, in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment